Looking for veterinary services in Walterboro?
Walterboro Animal Hospital offers a wide range of veterinary services for pets in Walterboro, South Carolina.
Here are just some of the services we offer:
- Adult and Senior pet wellness care
- Blood Transfusions
- Dentistry –To prevent tooth decay, which can result in tooth loss, pain, and ultimately periodontal disease, we recommend yearly check-ups and dental cleaning
- Diabetes Screening & Treatment (Canine and Feline)
- Diagnostic Exams
- Emergency Care (office hours only)
- Grooming – We will ensure your pet’s grooming visit is complete with specialty & summer cuts, anal gland expression, and nail trimming available.
- Health Exams & Health Certificates
- Health Screening for Hip Dysplasia
- House Calls
- Micro-chipping and Pet Identification
- Nutritional guidance – The best way to keep your pet in optimal health is through good nutrition appropriate to your pet’s individual needs
- Prevention Services – Heart-worms, fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes can cause everything from skin disorders to fatal diseases in your pet. We’ll help you keep pest infestations at bay.
- Surgical – Spay and neuter, orthopedic surgery, abdominal surgery, soft-tissue surgery, (including anesthesia and pain management)
- Vaccination Programs
We are proud of our reputation as a Veterinarian in Walterboro, South Carolina, and it is our goal to make you one of our satisfied clients. Please take a few minutes to browse our website and learn more about our services, and how we might meet your needs.
Take a look at our testimonials, articles on pet health, and educational videos. Feel free to call us with any questions you might have. We’d be delighted to hear from you.